Monday, September 2, 2013

Trance Movie Review

So I just saw Danny Boyle's Trance and it was a total Mind****. Like my friend Mustafa said "It's like sticking your head in to a blender, pouring gasoline on it and then turning it on!" HaHa I completely agree. A lot of people do not like such movies and like watching movies that follow at least somewhat of a linear narrative but Im not gonna lie I love watching such movies. So much more to derive. I like the other kind too but sometimes (More often than not) I feel like such movies, provide the much needed mental exercise that also influences me somehow.
Trance did just this for me. Amazing!!! Simply Amazing cinematography. Every frame is better than the other. There isn't a lot of panoramic shots so if you feel claustrophobic easily you might wanna stay away from this one. Each frame has just amazing lighting. In fact the lights tell you a story of their own. The editing too is worth deciphering and tells a story of its own (obviously parallel to the movies').
At the end watch the movie to enjoy a good entertaining mental exercise. Its like inception but about hypnosis so a double whammy for me. HaHa.
Watch it, enjoy it and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment